4th June 2012
Chat with 6 notes
- B: So what are you going to do with all your books when we move?
- Me: ...
- B: You know. You have so many. More than most school libraries.
- Me: And...
- B: Well, what are you going to do with all those books?
- Me: I was planning on putting them on bookshelves.
- B: In the garage?
- Me: This conversation and the fact that you went to see The Avengers without me is grounds for divorce.
- B: We're not married
- Me: I still choose my books over you.
- B: ...
5th December 2011
Currently wondering how neurotic I would seem if I separated and labeled all my bookcases similar to the way we do at work…I mean, that’s totally a normal thing to do right? Right?
3rd December 2011
Between books at the moment. It’s an itchy, skin crawly kinda place for me. And it’s not like I don’t have any books to read. I hoard books. I have them everywhere. I just can’t decide on what to read next. I just have too much to chose from. What with all the books here at my place, and the ones I can check out from work. I’m like a fat kid who works in a sweet shop…I am the Augustus Gloop of bookstores…
1st December 2011
Post with 1 note
When your stash is full, and your secret stash is full, and your coworker is pricing books that you absolutely can’t live without, and you say to yourself…”they really should just pay me in books.”